Tata Tea Gold, 1kg


Value: ₹ 531.00
(as of Dec 19,2021 02:35:39 UTC – Particulars)


The place the valleys meet the mountains, Tata Tea Gold is born! A cup of piping sizzling Assam CTC and lengthy leaves, a mix with such power & perfume to thrill you every time proper from boiling until the final sip! A wonderful steadiness of style and aroma which is able to energy you with restorative deliciousness. A tea that can make chai breaks the spotlight of your day. Blended by Tata tea consultants, making certain unmatched and constant high quality requirements, this distinctive providing will go away you eager for extra, each time.
Beautiful Tea Leaves: Made by mixing 15% gently rolled fragrant lengthy leaves with 85% Assam CTC tea leaves
High quality Requirements: Premium high quality tea, chosen and blended by Tata Tea consultants
Savor Each Second: Good cup of chai to thrill you & your family members at any time of the day
Generally Searched Matters: tea 1 kg, tea in pantry, chai patti, masala tea, chai, tea leaves, robust tea, Tata tea, Tata tea gold, Tata tea premium, tea powder, tea, Tata tea premium 1kg pack, black tea, Darjeeling tea, chai tea

About admin

Check Also

CENWELL Cotton Printed 6 Layer 3D Designer Face Mask with Adjustable Earloop, Ear Saver Strap & Melt Blown Filter for Men & Women,Breathable ,Reuseable, Washable (Pack of 5), Multicolor,Without Valve

Price: (as of – Details) Product Description Package Dimensions:15 x 9.6 x 2.4 cm; 80 …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *