Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health, Antibacterial Toothpaste, 185gm , Pack of 2 (Charcoal Deep Clean)


Value: ₹ 270.00 - ₹ 250.00
(as of Oct 28,2021 20:51:05 UTC – Particulars)


Solely 20% of the germs in your mouth are in your tooth, the remaining 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Whole Charcoal Deep Clear is an antibacterial toothpaste that actively seeks out micro organism and fights germs on tooth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, providing you with Entire Mouth Safety for 12 hours.
This toothpaste has charcoal that gives a Deep Clear. Its has superior know-how and actively seeks out micro organism in your tooth, tongue, cheeks and gums, forming a protecting, anti-germ barrier – not like an abnormal toothpaste
Colgate Whole supplies extra advantages than earlier than – serving to forestall cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation, gingivitis and sensitivity. It offers you contemporary beathe , protects your enamel, and removes stains, providing you with a more healthy, whiter smile.
This pack has 2 x 185g tubes
Really helpful utilization: Brush twice a day for two minutes every time. Youngsters under 6 years of age ought to have grownup supervision
Good oral care habits maintain your tooth and gums wholesome, prevents tooth decay, gum illness & unhealthy breath. To keep up good oral hygiene brush twice a day for two minutes every time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and exchange your toothbrush each 3 months
Colgate is India’s most trusted oral care model and licensed by Indian Dental Affiliation. This toothpaste is 100% Vegan, Sugar-free and Gluten free

About admin

Check Also

CENWELL Cotton Printed 6 Layer 3D Designer Face Mask with Adjustable Earloop, Ear Saver Strap & Melt Blown Filter for Men & Women,Breathable ,Reuseable, Washable (Pack of 5), Multicolor,Without Valve

Price: (as of – Details) Product Description Package Dimensions:15 x 9.6 x 2.4 cm; 80 …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *